9 Edmondstone St South Brisbane
Residential - 191 Apartments
Construction commenced on the development in April 2013 and completed nearly 12 months later. The unusual design was prepared by Olivio Architects in Brisbane and built by Hutchinson Builders. The South Sydney location is very popular being close to many coffee shops and restaurants as well as being so close to the CBD of Brisbane.
The Galileo Group comprises numerous project specific and administrative entities. The Galileo Group's related and associated bodies corporate (Galileo Group, us, we, our) understand the importance of, and are committed to, protecting your personal information.
We collect personal information in order to:
• enter into contracts for property sales;
• enter into leases or evaluate whether a lease or licence should be granted;
• offer and provide you with other goods and services;
• manage and administer our properties and other goods and services, including account keeping procedures;
• establish records and systems to enable payment for goods and services;
• communicate with you;
• manage and process employment applications;
• provide the products and services offered on our Websites and in any other forum to our clients;
• maintain video surveillance in connection with the management and security of our properties;
• enhance and improve your use of the Websites and our products and services;
• respond to any questions, comments or queries submitted on a Website or by any other means;
• disperse marketing materials and keep you informed about new products, initiatives and opportunities;
• promote our products & properties or report on events by reproducing images or recordings captured at functions hosted by us;
• comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
• undertake our internal business processes, for example, to research and develop the Websites and our other products and services;
• take other steps as may be required or authorised by law; and
• otherwise manage our business.
Where you do not wish to provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with requested goods or services.
We collect or hold personal information about individuals who are prospective, current and
former clients. This also includes associates of our clients including the employees or agents
that act on behalf of our clients in liaising with us.
We also collect personal information about other people we interact with in the course of our business, including the personnel of our suppliers, partners, contractors and agents, as well as persons who apply to work with us.
We collect a wide range of personal information relevant to our advised purposes, but the type
and amount of information depends on the particular business context.
We need to collect basic contact information for our clients, agents, affiliates, service providers and their staff for the purposes of conducting our day-to-day business activities. This can include (but is not limited to) details such as your name, email address, telephone number, postal address and billing information.
We may also collect your opinions from time to time, including as part of responses to surveys conducted by us or on our behalf.
We do not typically collect sensitive information about matters such as:
• your health or genetics;
• your racial or ethnic origin;
• your sexual orientation; or
• your religious beliefs or affiliations,
but, in certain situations, we may need to collect sensitive information about you. For example:
• if you have a physical disability then we may need to collect information about that to ensure that our properties are able to accommodate for you; and
• we may also need to collect information about the health of our employees to make appropriate workplace adjustments.
Where we do collect sensitive information about you, we will only do so with your consent, or otherwise in accordance with the APPs.
We collect information about the usage of our digital platforms, including our Websites, Apps and social media platforms. The section 'Cookies' below explains some of the tracking technology we use to monitor interactions with our online presence. We may also collect other digital identifiers, such as your mobile device's advertising identifier when using our Apps.
Our Apps may use location data, such as during registration processes to provide targeted content. However, we do not store any location data associated with your usage of our Apps unless we expressly advise otherwise.
We will collect and hold your personal information in a fair and lawful manner, and not in an
We will generally collect personal information directly from you, unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. Ways in which we collect information from you may include where you correspond with us, when you speak to any of our staff, or when you use any of our Apps or Websites or log onto our WIFI or engage with our social media.
We may also collect personal information from other members of our corporate group, as well as from third parties such as agents, suppliers, contractors, recruitment agencies, and parties involved in operating functionality of our Apps or Websites on our behalf.
When you visit one of our Websites the server may attach a "cookie" to your computer's
memory. A "cookie" assists us to store information on how visitors to a Website use it and the
pages that may be of most interest. If you choose, you are able to configure your computer so
that it disables "cookies" or does not accept them.
Our servers may record other information about or relating to you, such as the time and date of your visit or the IP address assigned to the device you are using to access our Apps or Site. In many cases, we cannot and do not use this information to identify you personally. Rather, we simply use this information for the operation of the Websites and Apps, to maintain the quality of the Websites and Apps, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Websites and Apps.
Where we collect personal information for a particular purpose, we may use and disclose the
• for that primary purpose; or
• for a secondary purpose that is related to that primary purpose, where you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose your personal information in that manner,
• and will otherwise only use or disclose your personal information where you have provided your
• consent to this occurring, or where otherwise permitted under the APPs.
Without limiting the above, the following are examples of where your personal information may be disclosed by us:
• Depending on the type of product or service, we may disclose your personal information to a third party who provides or assists to provide the product or service. Or, if we are collecting personal information on behalf of a client, we may need to provide that information to the client in order that they can provide you their product or service or information regarding their product or service.
• Personal information about our agents, affiliates and service providers is used and may be disclosed for the purpose of managing the relationship with that person or entity.
• Information we collect about your usage of our digital properties, such as Apps and Websites, may be disclosed to analytics providers.
• We may from time to time disclose personal information between different companies within the Galileo Group.
• We may also disclose personal information for other purposes without consent where required or permitted by privacy law.
Where permitted under the Privacy Act, we may use personal information about prospective, current and past clients for the purpose of direct marketing of our products and services. You may opt out of receiving direct marketing communications from us at any time by contacting us using the details below.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information held by us is accurate,
complete and up to date. If you believe that any of your personal information is inaccurate,
please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to correct it.
If you request access to the personal information, we hold about you, we will respond to your request within a reasonable period of time and, where reasonable and practicable, give access to the information in the manner you request.
You have a right to access the personal information we hold about you subject to any exemptions allowed under the Privacy Act. You may request this information by contacting our Privacy Officer. If your request is particularly complex or requires a detailed searching of our records, we may charge a reasonable fee for providing that information, but we will not charge you any fee for making the initial request. On the rare occasions when we refuse to provide access to or correction of your personal information, we will provide you with a written notice stating our reasons for doing so.
We do not routinely send your personal information to overseas companies, but there are
circumstances in which this may occur. It is not practicable to specify the relevant countries
which may be involved.
From time to time, we may engage an overseas recipient to provide services to us, such as cloud-based storage solutions. Please note that the use of overseas service providers to store personal information will not always involve a disclosure of personal information to that overseas provider.
If we do send your information overseas, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that the recipient of the information protects the security of that information to the standards required under Australian law.
We will use all reasonable endeavours to keep your personal information in a secure environment. We
maintain appropriate physical, procedural and technical security for our offices and information
storage facilities in order to seek to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure
or modification of personal information. This also applies to disposal of personal information.
If you require us to delete any of your personal information held by us in any form across any platform Please contact us and we will ensure this is done.
If you believe your privacy has been interfered with and wish to make a complaint, please contact
our Privacy Officer using the details provided below. We will respond to your request within a
reasonable period, usually within 30 days.
If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint, or you do not receive a response from us within 30 days, you may make a complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC).
The Privacy Officer
The Galileo Group
Level 4 Suite 407 15 Lime Street Sydney NSW 2000
or sending an email to us at email@example.com